The contractor will be testing the g
enerator on Friday, September 14.
During the test:
- Elevator operation will be interrupted for approximately 2 minutes while the power is switched off and on. Afterwards, the elevator will resume normal operation automatically.
- Elevators will indicate “EP” on the floor display and will operate at slower than usual speeds.
- Common lights may periodically blink while the power is switched to generator.
- Automatic door openers may not operate as intended.
- The apartments should not be affected by the test.